- Are you a not for profit (NFP) organisation or charity that would benefit by increasing your online presence?
- Could you do with US $10,000 a month free advertising?
- Do you need help applying for the Grant and incorporating digital ads into your organisation, but don’t know how?
Let us tell you about Google Ad Grants!
Google Ad Grants is a scheme for eligible NFPs and charities designed to attract donors, raise awareness for your organisation, and recruit volunteers with in-kind advertising on Google Search.
Ad Grants provides access to US $10,000 of in-kind advertising every month for text ads.
- Raise awareness for your cause: Reach your supporters through Google search! With ad grants, your ads can show up when people use keywords relevant to your nonprofit.
- Drive more website traffic and activity. Drive online traffic to your website that can lead to increased donations, sign ups and volunteers.
- Track your NFP marketing efforts: Use the power of Google analytics to track and analyse your marketing strategies and make informed decisions.
- Reach the people who need your help: Get your name out there and harness the power of the internet!
Is your not for profit organisation eligible?
There are a few requirements to ensure that your organisation is eligible for the Google Ad Grant.
Your organisation must not be:
- A governmental entity or organisation
- A hospital or healthcare organisation
- A school, academic institution, or university (Google for Education offers a separate program for schools)
Additionally, in line with Australian requirements:
- organisations must be currently registered with Connecting Up, TechSoup Global’s regional arm (really easy to register!).
- organisations must be: (1) deductible gift recipients (DGRs) endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) or listed by name in the tax law; (2) charities registered with the Australian Charities and Nonprofits Commission (ACNC); or (3) income tax exempt not-for-profit organisations as defined by the ATO.
- organisations must be located in Australia or one of the following territories: Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, or Norfolk Island.
Success stories from Google Ad Grants:
- Direct Relief (Based in the U.S. and internationally to equip doctors and nurses with life-saving medical resources to care for the world’s most vulnerable people)
“By January 1 — the close of the peak year-end giving season — results showed a 44% year-over-year increase in the number of online donations, and a 40% increase in total dollars donated online.”
- Special Olympics, World Games (provides year-round sports training and hosts athletic competitions for children and adults with intellectual disabilities)
“Their Ad Grants campaign generated 44% of new users to the Special Olympics site, and drove half of their new subscriber signups.”
How can we help?
We know Digital Marketing can be like a different language and advertising on Google isn’t easy. Omni Online can manage the whole grant process for you, from registration, graphic design, ad copy and analytics tracking.
Get in touch with us today to see how we can help your organisation get to the next level with Google Ad Grants!