Fun, Entrepreneurial, Smart, Innovative, Up-and-Coming Digital Marketing Agency OMNI ONLINE seeks a ‘With-it’ and Savvy Digital Coordinator to join our Team.
An exceptional opportunity exists for an e-marketing enthusiast with a knack for creating, producing & managing cutting-edge digital campaigns. This role requires someone with a broad range of digital skills and interests. You will need to have recognised experience within a fast paced digital business.
Working very closely with multiple internal stakeholders and external agency suppliers and clients, the role is focused on:
- Project research, planning, coordination, delivering and follow through to completion
- Ensuring that all projects are scoped and delivered on time and to budget
- Delivery, deployment & management of email marketing campaigns, across all masthead sites.
- Constant liaison with marketing teams in terms of strategy, creative and planning
- Assisting with the development of resource plans for proposals and projects
- Helping to implement ideas for websites, and campaigns
- Supplier (agency) liaison: working closely with our “clients” on campaign timelines and strategy
- Managing online advertising campaigns
- Analysing (clients) sales performance
- Complex data analysis (Google Analytics/Adwords)
- Comfortable and easily finds their way around Google Adwords/Analytics
Ideal Candidate wish-list of skills base/pre-requisite:
- A demonstrated interest in online marketing with terrific understanding of digital marketing
- Ability to multitask, and very organised
- Exceptional proficiency across Google and its suite of online applications, collaboration and related (Google Drive, My Business, Maps etc) tools
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Adwords (Google Webmaster tools will help).
- Working with our Web Development teams
- All round Social media proficiency (Blogs, common social media platforms, tools for connecting and collaborating social media)
- Copywriting (preferred)
- Marketing and Communication skills (preferred)
- Statistics (preferred)
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Internet savvy and switched on
What the right candidate looks like:
- Minimum of 12 months experience within a Digital business
- IT / Systems / Digital or similar qualification
- Experience as a digital producer will help greatly
- Working knowledge of web based applications
- Proficiency with HTML – able to identify code error
- Experience using Email marketing software (EG: Mailchimp, or Campaign Monitor, Traction or similar)
- Passion for solutions delivery
- The absolute best in written and verbal communication with the ability to confidently liaise with senior clients
- High attention to detail, curious by nature, accurate
- Massive amount of passion for delivering innovative and high volume digital campaigns
What’s On Offer:
- Are you available immediately? If you want to work in a TRULY GREAT and fast paced marketing team, have a keen interest in Digital marketing, plus the experience we seek we want you… APPLY NOW!
- Position to commence immediately
Send Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org